Unless otherwise noted all content on this (its data and materials, as well as the selection, organization, coordination, compilation, and overall look and feel of this site) are the intellectual property of TKC, our licensors, and our contributors. All ownership rights remain with TKC, our licensors, or our contributors, as the case may be. Such Content cannot be used without the prior written permission of TKC.
TKC periodically moderates comments. We reserve the right to block commenters, remove or amend comments, and to remove user accounts entirely at our discretion, and/or for reasons including, but not limited to, violation of our Terms of Service.
1: No hate speech or abusive content.
- Racism, sexism, slurs, personal attacks, death threats, suicide requests or any form of hate speech is not tolerated.
- This includes hate speech or abuse in usernames, as well as images and comments.
2: No nudity, pornography, or depictions of sexual activity.
- This includes images containing the explicit display of sexual organs especially intended to stimulate erotic feelings, full or partial nudity, any depiction of sexual activity, softcore or hardcore pornography.
- This includes links posted in comments.
- Do not post anything you are unsure of.
3: No Advertising, SPAM, or other links to commercial websites.
4: Do not enter your or another individual’s street address or any information that may lead another user to discover your real address. Users should include no information that makes them publicly identifiable.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content without prior notice. If TKC publishes Material you think infringes your copyright, please email us at info [email@example.com] and we will address your concerns.
To enable us to address your concerns quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information in your notice email:
1: For each alleged infringement that you wish to have removed, please provide the exact URL for the page containing the material under question.
2: For images, provide the following details on your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of copyright registration of the Image, or, absent such registration, a detailed description of the image – where it was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright. We may not comply with requests to remove an image if you cannot prove that you own the copyright in the image in question.
3: Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone number. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Please sign the copy and email it to us.
You concede that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your notice may not be valid and we will have no obligation to respond or acknowledge receipt of your notice. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on TKC contravenes your copyrights.
TKC assumes no liability or responsibility for:
- any, errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content, information, services, products, and materials made available through the site.
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the site, its services or any third party site(s), products or services.
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or anything similar, which may be transmitted to or through the site or any third party site(s) by TKC or any third party.
Last updated: September 5, 2020